Just Getting Started With iSportsman? Step-By-Step Guidance On Getting An Account and/or Purchasing Your Recreation Permit(s) Click Here 


Per FC regulation 200-6, camping is only authorized for 21 days per 30 days. If you purchase more than 21 days of camping within a 30 day period, you forfeit the cost and access for the last 7 days. No exceptions.

Rules for Camping

Camping - Fort Carson

Camping - Piñon Canyon Maneuver Site (PCMS)

Camping - Camp Hale - MWR

Fort Carson Directorate of Family, Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (DFMWR) handles all recreation (including camping) at Camp Hale (located by Gate 6). Click here for more information.  A DPW Recreational Permit is not valid at Camp Hale, but check DFMWR website for their requirements.