AREAS OPEN FOR RECREATION
FORT CARSON & PIÑON CANYON MANEUVER SITE
FORT CARSON: OPEN: 22-23 April, 2017 (Saturday-Sunday)
**NOTICE** Because of the unsafe manner of some of the hunters in the blocks assigned last weekend, there are now many Blocks assigned with fewer Training Areas per Block. Furthermore, occupancy per Training Area will be strictly enforced. Sorry for the inconvenience to those who hunt safely.
For the following blocks:
- Block 1: TA's 7 - Low Velocity and 3 Hunters Allowed Only
- Block 2: TA 9 - Low Velocity and 7 Hunters Allowed Only
- Block 3: TA 10 - Low Velocity and 9 Hunters Allowed Only
- Block 4: TA 14 - Low Velocity and 2 Hunters Allowed Only
- Block 5: TA's 15 - Low Velocity and 5 Hunters Allowed Only
- Block 6: TA 16 - Low Velocity and 5 Hunters Allowed Only
- Block 7: TA's 24 - Low Velocity and 6 Hunters Allowed Only
- Block 8: TA's 39 (7 Hunters), 40 (4 Hunters), 41 (20 Hunters), 42 (6 Hunters), 43 (10 Hunters), 44 (3 Hunters) - Total of 50 Hunters allowed in this block
***NOTICE***Check this spot often to ensure changes have not occurred, such as Training Areas closure/Block closure, High to Low Velocity, or change due to military training priorities, needs, or emergencies.
We only update this page when new Blocks or information are provided by Range Control.
PIÑON CANYON MANEUVER SITE (PCMS):
Click HERE to view schedule.